SEHRI : de 1789 à 1815 - association loi 1901
Bonjour
N'oubliez pas de vous inscrire et de vous présenter pour profiter pleinement du forum.
cordialement

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Bonjour
N'oubliez pas de vous inscrire et de vous présenter pour profiter pleinement du forum.
cordialement
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Is the figure in the lower right hand corner a Tambour-major of the 40th or 46th Ligne?

2 participants

Is the figure in the lower right hand corner a Tambour-major of the 40th or 46th Ligne? Empty Is the figure in the lower right hand corner a Tambour-major of the 40th or 46th Ligne?

Message  Steve Conway Sam 2 Oct - 0:55

Hi,
I have been recording Line and Light infantry uniforms of this era for some time and although the identity of the figures from the 5th Legere is obvious I cannot read the writing on the figure in the lower right hand corner of this picture, can anyone help identify it, I assume it is from a line regiment as the number appears to be either 40th or 46th. The picture is from this website https://lasabretache.fr/petits-soldats-de-strasbourg/ps146/ I have tried posting a copy of the picture with this but it does not seem to be working when I try a preview.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Steve
Steve Conway
Steve Conway
lectio

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Is the figure in the lower right hand corner a Tambour-major of the 40th or 46th Ligne? Empty Re: Is the figure in the lower right hand corner a Tambour-major of the 40th or 46th Ligne?

Message  mlhcb Sam 2 Oct - 4:37

Hello,

If it is picture PS146, I read "tambour major du Rgt de la Vistule 1808" , that could be a correct interpretation with the yellow collar.

All the Best to the other end of the world

Mlhcb
mlhcb
mlhcb
lectio

Is the figure in the lower right hand corner a Tambour-major of the 40th or 46th Ligne? Empty Re: Is the figure in the lower right hand corner a Tambour-major of the 40th or 46th Ligne?

Message  Steve Conway Sam 2 Oct - 4:55

Thankyou for your assistance, much appreciated.

Steve
Steve Conway
Steve Conway
lectio

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé